We host events of all kinds at Creative Coworkers.
Every Monday 7pm-10pm
We discuss ideas over drinks; business ideas, ideas on how to improve ourselves, how to make Vancouver more awesome, or any ideas, really.
Check out Ideas online
Vancouver Futurists – The Future of Work
– The history of how work has changed – from occupations to jobs to skills
– Jobs and the impact of automation
– New organizational models – holacracy, amoeba management, distributed autonomous organizations (DAos)
– What will the kids growing up today do in the future?
– Is working a basic human right?
Join the Vancouver Futurists Meetup
The Studio is available for private and semi-private community events. We can host up to 80 people standing, and a maximum of 40 seated. The lounge is very comfortable for smaller gatherings as well. Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Corporate/For Profit Events – $100/hour
Not for Profit Events – $75/hour
Pay What You Can/Artist/Community Events – $50/hour suggested donation
All event rentals pay a $100 cleaning fee and a staffing fee of $20/hour may apply. Contact email@example.com for more details and availability